Friday, June 15, 2007

My first post


Good Morning to everyone, this is my firs try at blogging. Anyone who has some advise please feel free to reply. I love to knit and hope to hear from other who share my addiction to knitting.

Knitting socks is my favorite thing to knit but will and have knitted about anything you can think of. I'm getting my fair projects ready to enter in the county fair will post some pictures if I can figure out how to do that. Well these are my Media sock from th Interweave 25 favorite sock patterns book. They are fun and interesting to knit. Tell me what you think.
Thank you, from Ro the knitting
Grandma!

2 comments:

triconette said...

I love them! Please also tell which yarn, size needles (how many, or circular) etc.

Rosie said...

The yarn for these was jitterbug and I use knitpick circular size 1 and the magic loop method. I do almost all my socks by magic loop.